Launching Leaders in the Arts Awards Program - Open to graduating 12th grade seniors, female and male, in all public high schools in Sarasota and Manatee Counties.
AWARDS: Awards up to $2000.
1. Only one piece may be submitted per student.
2. A computer printout from software such as Finale is preferred. Hand-written entries are acceptable if they are on standard music paper and must be legible.
3. Entries may not contain melodies, accompaniments or any other elements automatically generated by computer software.
4. The title and instrumentation must be clearly marked on each page. If scored for instruments other than piano, piano reduction must be included.
5. Composition must be entirely the original work of the student.
6. A recording of this work is required. (It can be the sound file produced by the software used to print.)
7. Name of student, school and teacher should be on the back of each page.
Deadline for entry is Friday, March 3, 2023
Thank you very much for your time and support.